Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why won't ship screwdrivers to a home,

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 2:52:49 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 09:48:47 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

Yea, I can't wait for the revenue department SWAT team to show up if I don't pay sales tax for online purchases. ^_^

Hide the dog, those guys will shoot the pets.

One 9mm round would turn Dogma, my 6 lb toe biter into a pink cloud. Those wacky SWAT teams have been known to execute tiny dogs when they go to the wrong address because their ?intelligence? indicated there was a vicious attack dog on the premises. I watched one of those reality cop shows where a SWAT team had a very hard time breaking into a fellows house. I could swear the guy was charged with the crime of "Making it difficult for police to break in". o_O

[8~{} Uncle Dog Monster