Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Why won't ship screwdrivers to a home,

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:17:52 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

"Handicapped parking, no parking -- unless you can see lots of
other UNUSED handicapped spots available and think it unlikely that
they will fill up while you are in the store doing your business"

I went to Home Depot, or whatever used to be at that location, 10
minutes before it closed. Only one other car in the lot and 8
handicapped spots empty, but I was in a hurry and I parked in one and I
got a ticket.

OTOH, my last year or two in Brooklyn, when it was really late and no
one around, I stopped waiting for the last traffic light on my way home
to turn green, and never got in trouble. It was only a block from
another light where I had turned the corner, and that just about
guarantees the next light will be red. Even though it's a city of 3
million, Brooklyn can be very quiet late at night, even the Xway.