Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 4:38:39 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/6/2015 10:41 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 8:54:31 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Emailing a blessing isn't possible. Needs to be
in person, hands on. Fun idea, though.
--
.

If you believe in the power of prayer, you

should believe that it works at a distance as
many people do. One day it be scientifically
proven by the physics of quantum entanglement. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Physics Monster

I plan to be in the temple this evening. Hey, if I put
you on the prayer roll, we can test to see if the
inverse square law applies. Foot candles and all.

You should get a gentle glow this evening.
-
.

Now how could I turn that down? Thanks, I'll let you know if I glow in the dark this evening. Every little bit helps. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Glowing Monster