Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 06:27:43 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

What have the others DONE?

Walker turned Wisconsin around, closed a huge deficit, took on the public
employees unions that were busting the state with their overly generous
benefits and salary packages. Kasich has done similar in PA. Both are
in their second terms as governor in a tough environment. Christie has a fantastic record as
a US Attorney, including convicting scores of corrupt NJ politicians and
those bribing them, using many sting operations. He's done a pretty good
job of governing NJ, closing a huge deficit, and he did it with both the
Senate and Assembly controlled by liberal Democrats. If he had a GOP
state house, he would have done a lot more.

In fairness to Bush, he did Florida well.

"...The chart above shows that Bush cut spending the most.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/28/fact-check-which-republican-candidates-actually-cut-spending/?intcmp=hphz05

As to Carly?

"...“The man that led my firing, Tom Perkins, just took out a
full-page ad in the New York Times to say he was wrong, I was right. I
was a terrific CEO, the board was dysfunctional. And he thinks I will
make a magnificent president of the United States,” she said.

In that ad, Perkins gushed that Fiorina “had the strength of character
and courage of conviction” to stand up to HPs board and added that
“not only did she save the company from the dire straits it was in,
she laid the foundation for HP’s future growth.”

http://kdvr.com/2015/09/21/the-many-controversies-of-carlys-billionaire-defender/