Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Should washing machine hoses be replaced every ten years?

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 14:05:13 +0100, "Brian-Gaff"
wrote:

I'd hope the hoses that came with the washing machine would outlast the
machine. of course the more likely scenario is that the couplers can work
loose or the hose rub on something during spin and make it fail.
I'm afraid there is no simple answer there should have been a simple way
to detach the furniture, so to speak to get in and inspect stuff.
Brian

Only problem: The w/m is f... heavy! Don't forget I had the sternum
cracked open 2 years ago...

MM