Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Some people.

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 12:21:59 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
How did I know what,

That those currently using ebay to buy a TV don;t know about back
projection TVs or the differnce between CRT, plasma, LCD, TFT, and
anything else.

Given the sellers always say what they are, I'd say you're wrong.

I would have thought that sellers would say what products they were selling.

And it would be some idiot who bought a CRT set expecting an LCD.

yep.

And generally, people bright enough to use Ebay ain't idiots.

Rod said he uses ebay, enough said