Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On 10/5/2015 9:52 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 6:56:38 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
My return email is working (though I don't check
it very often). If you trust me enough to send
contact info, I'll notify some folks in your area,
see if I can get someone to you.

https://www.lds.org/manual/family-gu...sings?lang=eng

Here is some information. Hope that's of some
help.

I appreciate the concern but I've had visits from

ministers in the hospital who minister churches I've
helped out. I don't share their faith, I helped them
because they're nice people who give what little they
have to help others. Those mega churches are the only
ones I never help because the folks there are a bit
too snooty for me. Thanks for your concern but I don't
seek out religious support and I'm never disrespectful
to them if they visit. A local church group came through
a while back with a little bag of goodies for everyone.
it wasn't much but it was greatly appreciated. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Goodies Monster

At the risk of sounding a bit over the top pompous,
I do believe there is great difference between LDS
and other blessings. Ours work, because we have the
priesthood.

Did I sound pompous? Hope not.

-
..