Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Some people.

With a very large base showing - unlike any LCD TV. And the same could
near enough apply to some widescreen CRT sets or indeed any TV which was
basically just a screen.

To me it doesn't look different to an LCD or plasma from those photos at
a glance. Remember, you're the one who has had the thing for years, the
people seeing your auction may never have seen or heard of what you've
got (I think I was aware of rear projection TV, but might have only seen
one in the flesh, and never your model). So yes, a side view would help.