Posted to uk.d-i-y
RayL12 RayL12 is offline

Default Lidl LED floodlights.

On 05/10/2015 2:38 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Bought a pair of these to replace the rather rusty old halogen ones that
give a working light to the back of the house when needed.

They say 30 watt and claim approx 2000 lm so at 25 quid somewhat of a
bargain compared to similar from a wholesaler. Look to be very well made.

Need to work out how to by pass the motion detector - it works on the
output of the LED driver, which surprised me.

Had Lidl's floodlights been any good, I wouldn't have crashed into their
weelie bins.

--
One click voting to change the world.
..https://secure.avaaz.org/en/index.php