Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl LED floodlights.

Bought a pair of these to replace the rather rusty old halogen ones that
give a working light to the back of the house when needed.

They say 30 watt and claim approx 2000 lm so at 25 quid somewhat of a
bargain compared to similar from a wholesaler. Look to be very well made.

Need to work out how to by pass the motion detector - it works on the
output of the LED driver, which surprised me.

--
*If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 2:38 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Bought a pair of these to replace the rather rusty old halogen ones that
give a working light to the back of the house when needed.

They say 30 watt and claim approx 2000 lm so at 25 quid somewhat of a
bargain compared to similar from a wholesaler. Look to be very well made.

Need to work out how to by pass the motion detector - it works on the
output of the LED driver, which surprised me.

Had Lidl's floodlights been any good, I wouldn't have crashed into their
weelie bins.

--
One click voting to change the world.
..https://secure.avaaz.org/en/index.php

Phase Conjugate Waves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3wwdmwv0zk

....and, Why You Know Nothing
http://www.delusionalinsects.com/sty...-32/index.html

Startpage - The PRIVATE Search Engine!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Bought a pair of these to replace the rather rusty old halogen ones that
give a working light to the back of the house when needed.

They say 30 watt and claim approx 2000 lm so at 25 quid somewhat of a
bargain compared to similar from a wholesaler. Look to be very well made.

Need to work out how to by pass the motion detector - it works on the
output of the LED driver, which surprised me.

Got them fitted over the last couple of days. The old halogen had 300 watt
lamps, and although these are noticeably less bright, not enough to be a
problem.

And they are beautifully made. All cast ally and SS bolts etc. Really
don't know how Lidl do it at the price.

--
*Prepositions are not words to end sentences with *