Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On Monday, October 5, 2015 at 9:52:31 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

I appreciate the concern but I've had visits from ministers in the hospital who minister churches I've helped out. I don't share their faith, I helped them because they're nice people who give what little they have to help others. Those mega churches are the only ones I never help because the folks there are a bit too snooty for me. Thanks for your concern but I don't seek out religious support and I'm never disrespectful to them if they visit. A local church group came through a while back with a little bag of goodies for everyone. It wasn't much but it was greatly appreciated. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Goodies Monster

Hope you have a speedy recovery. I guess having the internet available
is a big plus these days in that situation. Not only for entertainment,
but also you can do some research if you have any treatment related
questions.