Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On 10/4/2015 11:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 8:10:54 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
This might not be of much interest, but.... one friend
of mine, his wife was in hospital for a leg infection.
She's Roman Catholic. Anyhow, another fellow who is a
Mormon Priest offered her a blessing. And the infection
cleared after that. Husband had glanced at the hospital
chart, they were considering amputation. Do you have
Mormons there?
-
.

I have no idea but I'd be very respectful of any minister and thank him/her/it for thinking of me and giving me a blessing. I spent 36 days on IV antibiotics last year and now get a small dose in pill form everyday. The wound care nurse took a sample for a culture a week ago and I haven't heard the results. She and the doctor wanted to make sure I didn't have some weird infection. My leg is healing slowly but noticeably. The lymph nodes in my groin were once the size of golf balls but now there is no swelling at all. I suppose it means I beat the infection and all the cooties are gone. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cootie Monster

My return email is working (though I don't check
it very often). If you trust me enough to send
contact info, I'll notify some folks in your area,
see if I can get someone to you.

https://www.lds.org/manual/family-gu...sings?lang=eng

Here is some information. Hope that's of some
help.

..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus