Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On 10/3/2015 9:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 2:46:07 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've not enjoyed the couple times I've been
out sick. Being in a nursing home has to be
ever so much more so.
-
.

I was getting home care until my leg got infected,

again. The staff here are wonderful and the food is
good. I'm getting the medical care I need and hope
to get back on my feet as soon as I can. Chromie, my
cute little Chromebook keeps me from going completely
bonkers but I still want to get home to all my
computer toys. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bonkers Monster

This might not be of much interest, but.... one friend
of mine, his wife was in hospital for a leg infection.
She's Roman Catholic. Anyhow, another fellow who is a
Mormon Priest offered her a blessing. And the infection
cleared after that. Husband had glanced at the hospital
chart, they were considering amputation. Do you have
Mormons there?

-
..
Christopher A. Young