Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Cheap alternative to Duracell AA batteries

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message ...

Do you not use adblock plus on your browsers?

Not sure about over long batteries. Sounds a bit dodgy.
The thing is that rechargeable of the cheap variety, are not much good.
I find the Maplin ones, though not cheap, can be recharged many many times
and have a high capacity, and do not self discharge either.

Yep, the 7Day rechargeables are def half mil longer than any of my other
AA's. I'll compare them with the Eneloops when they arrive. Thanks, I'll
bear the Maplin's in mind - for future reference.

Yes you are correct. I do use AdblockPlus in my browsers. Are you referring
to my comment about the amount of Amazon spam? Yes I am aware that Amazon is
on ABP's whitelist. Last month, I got some advice (elsewhere) and switch to
Firefox, rather than my default I.E. This seems to have reduced some of the
Amazon spam, when I use say, Google or Ebay.