Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 2:46:07 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/3/2015 12:32 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 9:03:55 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Best wishes on your recovery. I may be in South
Carolina next week for a business trip. Should I
wave hi from there?
-
.

Of course you can send me an Internet wave. Thanks

for the best wishes. I have got to get back on my
fraking feet because being crippled sux! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

I've not enjoyed the couple times I've been
out sick. Being in a nursing home has to be
ever so much more so.
-
.

I was getting home care until my leg got infected, again. The staff here are wonderful and the food is good. I'm getting the medical care I need and hope to get back on my feet as soon as I can. Chromie, my cute little Chromebook keeps me from going completely bonkers but I still want to get home to all my computer toys. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bonkers Monster