Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormon kitchen sink

On 10/2/2015 1:30 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 5:20:59 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You can see why I've put this off for twenty years.
Lot of work, and it's not complete yet.

Regular drain snakes don't work if hard pieces are stuck in
the drain. For those pieces it's better to use something
like the Roto Rooter type snake that can cut through hard
stuff.

Thanks, you three make good advice. I did buy a
Lowe's flat snake with an arrow head. My helper
says to break off the arrow head, which does
not go around corners. Just use the flat snake,
works reasonably well.

The garden hose inflatable bladder did okay.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus