Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Bidet (is that the right word)?

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 09:53:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote
in

On 10/3/2015 5:35 AM, Don Y wrote:

I don't sweat the little things when visiting friends' homes, etc.

OTOH, when I'm in a public bathroom in a store frequented by
all sorts of folks -- some of whom may be ill, just handled
their privates, just changed their child's diaper (on the
changing tables that are present in rest rooms), etc. -- I
try to be a bit more careful about where I put my hands
that *they* might also have done in the course of using the
"facilities".

If I'm just using the urinal, many times it is more sanitary to just
leave rather than wash your hands with questionable faucets and air
dryers.

Seems to me we have it backwards. Men should wash their hands before
going to P. I never put my Johnson anywhere dirty. My hands often
are in dirty greasy places.