Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to inspect furnace filters?

On 10/2/2015 7:41 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 6:34:39 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:

50,000 cars per day travel a half mile stretch of road a few blocks
from here. Some *small* fraction of those encounter a "red light".
An even smaller fraction of them encounter a "questionable" red
light (i.e., "MAYBE I can sneak through a long yellow"). Yet,
I can watch probably 50 people run red lights there in any given
24 hour period. That's 0.1%. FAR LESS THAN YOUR 9.2%!

YET, it is a COMMON OCCURRENCE! It happens frequently -- even if it
only happens some teeny-tiny fraction of the time that it *could* happen!

Why am I not surprised that you couldn't stay on topic? Now you're starting to yell and make comparisons that are so far off topic as to be as irrelevant as the statistics you brought up earlier.

Moving on...

As I've been saying, it's a judgement call. I like to
replace them when it looks like the dust and dirt might
be slowing the air flow.

-
..
Christopher A. Young