Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 9:52:49 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:02:17 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 1:27:55 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
You are free to believe whatever suits you.

It's not beliefs that I've cited, it's documented, readily available
well known facts on Trumps record. If anyone is operating on "beliefs"
it's guys like you and T. You believe what Trump says today as if it's
some kind of gospel, on the bizarre assumption that just because he
hasn't held office before, that makes him truthful, honest, etc.
What I've cited shows otherwise. Just the facts.

Believe what you want. I've seen nothing but nonsense posted
regarding trump.

I've posted his many flip-flops on party, how he spent most of the
decade of 2000 registered as a Democrat. I've posted how his
immigrations policy was 180 deg opposite what it is today just
3 years ago and even 2 months ago. I've posted how it makes no sense
to round up 11 mil illegals at a cost of $120 bil, deport them
and then "EXPEDITE" their legal return back here, which is his
latest position. I've posted
that he has obvious mental issues, and doesn't have the maturity
to be president, unless you want a president who insults war
heroes and POWs, starts twitter wars at 3AM with anybody who
says anything negative about him, announces boycotts of Fox and
then reverses 3 days later, etc. There sure is a lot of nonsense
and it's all coming from one place: Trump.

YOU have posted nothing factual, and now you have the gall to
call what's factual, nonsense? You sound like a low
information voter that isn't interested in the truth,
just the loud, rabble rousing Trump soundbite of the day.

And you can now add to his flip-flops his position on the USA
giving refuge to some of the refugees fleeing Syria. Just a week
ago he said, yes, it's the humanitarian thing to do. Now he
says that if he's elected, he's sending them all back.

Just the facts.