Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On 10/3/2015 1:04 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I think government should concentrate more on

prevention with the basic health care you ask
about in your post. I know that a lot of folks
without the money to pay will avoid seeking
medical care until they become very sick or
disabled. They wind up in an emergency room
which is the most expensive way to provide
health care. Many people have substance abuse
problems and are afraid to seek medical care
because they believe law enforcement will be
notified. That segment of the population is
a breeding ground for contagious disease. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Medical Monster

Have you considered elected office? We'll get
you a wheel chair with a cordless "bomb Iran"
button next to the motion joystick.

-
..
Christopher A. Young