Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:02:17 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 1:27:55 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:
You are free to believe whatever suits you.

It's not beliefs that I've cited, it's documented, readily available
well known facts on Trumps record. If anyone is operating on "beliefs"
it's guys like you and T. You believe what Trump says today as if it's
some kind of gospel, on the bizarre assumption that just because he
hasn't held office before, that makes him truthful, honest, etc.
What I've cited shows otherwise. Just the facts.

Believe what you want. I've seen nothing but nonsense posted
regarding trump.