Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Leaking (rainwater) water barrels

On 9/30/2015 10:04 AM, Thomas wrote:
On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 2:24:20 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:
We have several ~55G plastic (almost nylon-ish?) barrels in which
we collect rainwater.

Just buy a can of that 'as seen on tv' crap and spray the bottom.
The crap to seal gutters and boat bottoms.

I want to understand why/where the failure is occurring so I can
determine if the *other* barrels are likely to fail in a similar
manner and if there is something associated with my usage/handling that
is causing the failure. Not keen on repeating the problem (which
costs me a barrel of rainwater to *detect*!) if I can avoid it!