Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] larrymoencurly@my-deja.com is offline

Default Mormon kitchen sink

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 5:20:59 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Guess this is as good a day as any to mention my
latest home repair, the kitchen sink.

Sunday, I was washing my dinner dishes, and the sink
is draining very slowly. It's been doing that for
about twenty years, not much is new. I happened to
notice a bottle of drain crystals near the sink. Might
as well put some in, help clear the grease and crud out.

Noticing there is a clean out under the kitchen counter,
went and bought a 40 feet long drain cleaner tape from
Lowe's. Sadly, the snake only goes about a foot, and
stops. (at an elbow, most likely).

You can see why I've put this off for twenty years.
Lot of work, and it's not complete yet.

Regular drain snakes don't work if hard pieces are stuck in
the drain. For those pieces it's better to use something
like the Roto Rooter type snake that can cut through hard
stuff.