Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On 9/27/2015 11:09 AM, Leon wrote:

The guy I like is the guy that does the Wood Turning Workshop.

I'm not familiar with that show, where do you see it.
I kind'a enjoyed the the Router Workshop too but the lack of
cutting/editing scenes where they would make 30~40 passes on as many
pieces of wood got tiring.

It's on PBS around here. Been all repeats for a good while, so I don't
know if it's still being made. I never heard of the Router Workshop. We
also get Scott Phillips and Tommy Mac. Only thing Mac does is assemble
stuff, uses a hand plane, and uses too much glue immediately
after warning people not to use too much glue. He gets glue all over
everything. Pretty amazing.

I tape the woodworking stuff on PBS and "watch" it when I go to bed
(puts me to sleep), so I only have to scroll through the PBS commercials
at the beginning of the show, instead of every 10 minutes on commercial tv.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com