Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rats walking power lines onto house

On 10/1/2015 9:57 PM, wrote:
As much as I hate rats, I'd say to expose some of the hot wires and
watch them fry, but thats dangerous for you to do and could cause a
power outage. I do like the idea if a tube over the wires, which rotates
and the damn rat may fall to it's death. (hopefully).
piece of 1.5 or 2" PVC pipe would work. Cut a foot or so piece, but it
in half (the long way). Then put it over the wires and tape the halves
back together.

Wires on poles might not be insulated.

Please take a Youtube video of your self exposing
some of the hot wires behind your home, so we know
how to do that.

-
..
Christopher A. Young