Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chuck[_27_] Chuck[_27_] is offline

Default x-tronic 4000 hot air station replacement heating element

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 12:45:32 -0700 (PDT), John-Del
wrote:

I have an X-tronic 4000 that burned out it's hot air element (lasted three years, not bad). It shipped with a spare heater which is nice but I'd like to keep one in stock in case this one craps. There are a lot on ebay but none list the x-tronic specifically. The element in my station looks like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heating-Elem...item27d29aeeff

The description lists it at 250W (like mine does) but it's at 220V. Mine is a 120V machine, and I don't see any others that physically look the same but are 110V units. I didn't take mine apart but I don't think it's got a step up trans inside, or does it? Anybody else have this machine and a source for the elements?

John,

This should work. It has the case so it costs about 25.00 with
shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Rework-S...item1e9a11e5ab

---