Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Common bandsaw blade that cuts tool steel?

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 8:22:33 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
In case I don't find them...

Looking for 59 1/2 inch bandsaw blades for cutting tool steel. As in hard
steel. Do they make abrasive bandsaw blades?

Thanks.

If you're trying to cut hardened tool steel with a band-saw blade you're going to have serious problems. Try and focus on being clear rather than wasting your limited skill set on flagging posts you don't like, numb nuts.

I happen to like Lenox blades. I've had very good luck with them. Get one of their handbooks on band-sawing. Distributors can make a blade for you in any length.

http://www.lenoxtools.com/Pages/AllP...and+saw+blades

You're welcome, asshole.