Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default RINO John Boehner, House Speaker, Will Resign From Congress

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:58:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:47:13 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 3:15:24 PM UTC-4, Scott Sease wrote:
It's about ****ing time.

Most recently, Mr. Boehner, 65, was trying to craft a solution
to keep the government open through the rest of the year, but
was under pressure from a growing base of conservatives who told
him that they would not vote for a bill that did not defund
Planned Parenthood.

Well that is the beginning of the end for the Republican Party.

Dan

At least..the Republican Party as its been for the past 40 yrs. And
good riddance!!

I believe we are watching something called "cleaning out the deadwood"

Gunner

I'm surprised you would say that, because the Republican Party has
grown increasingly conservative over the past 40 years. Before that,
there was a liberal wing and a BIG moderate center to the party, and
they elected four presidents out of six.

Remember, Reagan was the one who granted amnesty to undocumented
immigrants; increased the federal workforce by 60,000 people; trimmed
taxes but also raised them 11 times, including the payroll tax hike in
'83 to bail out SS and Medicare; ran up the national debt from $700
billion to $3 trillion, and so on. He was labelled a "conservative"
then, but he was a pragmatist who swung both ways. The nutjobs in the
Republican Party today would disown him if he was around now.

So who is the deadwood? I'd say it's the loons who are preventing the
party from winning the presidency -- because more than half of the
country thinks they're incompetent or nuts.

--
Ed Huntress