Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Vote Best Of -- Craigslist

On 9/30/2015 1:24 PM, Oren wrote:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/zip/5245930941.html

"Why do people insist on posting broken/unusable garbage? Also - what
is this "MUST TAKE ALL" trend? No, I don't want your broken microwave
or broken doggie door or bag of used kitty litter...and if I did, why
must I "take all"??? What if I have a need for JUST the used kitty
litter?? Why must I take the rest of your refuse??????"

Click the Best of link )

I've never encountered something to that level but occasionally come
across ads which state something is broken but it's only a minor fix for
$10. Then why the hell don't you fix it and keep it or sell for more? I
choose to skip over them but find them comically stupid.