Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default RINO John Boehner, House Speaker, Will Resign From Congress

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:47:13 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, September 25, 2015 at 3:15:24 PM UTC-4, Scott Sease wrote:
It's about ****ing time.

Most recently, Mr. Boehner, 65, was trying to craft a solution
to keep the government open through the rest of the year, but
was under pressure from a growing base of conservatives who told
him that they would not vote for a bill that did not defund
Planned Parenthood.

Well that is the beginning of the end for the Republican Party.

Dan

I heard something funny on TV last night, apparently coming from a
reputable national reporter. He was talking with an unnamed Red State
Republican congressman -- an establishment type -- who said "I spend
my time in Washington trying to convince people that I'm not crazy.
Then I go home to my district and try to convince people that I am."

--
Ed Huntress