Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default TV Coax Sharing Conduit: AC or EtherNet?

Got two conduits going out to the garden shed: one for AC, the other for
Ethernet.

Now I want to run coax for a TV antenna out there so that I can mount
the antenna on the wall of the garden shed and route the signal back to
the house (making it basically trivial to make adjustments to the
antenna - as opposed to having to climb up on to the roof of the house).

Which conduit would you choose to share the coax with: AC or Ethernet?

FWIW, it is not out of the question to retire the Ethernet and dedicate
the conduit to the coax - because I put that conduit in before
discovering radio links like Ubiquiti's NanoStation Loco M5
(http://www.amazon.com/Ubiquiti-LOCOM...dp/B004EHSV4W),
which I now have some experience with in another application.

I'd just do that - except it involves laying out $150 for a set of those
devices.
--
Pete Cresswell