Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thoughts on cordless vacuums please

On Wednesday, 30 September 2015 11:18:12 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 18:12:21 UTC+1, wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 17:38:17 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Some people don't give a hoot about reliability or TCO, then expect handouts when life happens and they've squandered it all. And live forever wishing they had the money to do this that and the other.

8 vacs x £40 each = £320. I get one for a fiver and spend the rest on stuff that actually matters, that makes a difference.

I can buy nearly a 1000 dustpan and brushes for that.
http://www.rapidonline.com/Facilitie...sh-Set-89-6397

you've been ripped off,

no, I bought something I could turn round and sell for 3x the price if wanted, and usually lasts a lifetime. That's how to shop.

NT