Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Seymore4Head Seymore4Head is offline

Default Leo Laporte

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:34:26 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I'm 'face-blind' - prosopagnosia in fancy
terms. I distinguish non-family members
by heights, sounds of voice, and other non-
facial cues.

So I Googled prosopagnosia. I only read the first paragraph from
wiki. It says it can affect 2.5% of the population. I have never
heard if it. Surely if it affects that much of the population, I have
probably met many people with the condition.

When you first said it, it seemed like it would be a pretty seriously
debilitating, but after thinking about it probably not so much.

I would guess you also have close friends and co workers that you can
distinguish their faces?