Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On 09/29/2015 08:32 AM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:54:52 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

bernie sanders wants to roll everyone into medicare, now thats a great idea

I sure hope you vote for him, vote as many times as you can.

I don't think Bernie is serious about running. He is just
having fun clowning around and enjoying the attention.

If he was serious, he would register as a Democrat. (It is
really easy to do, the vomiting part clears up in a week
or two).

As it stands, all votes for him are invalid. They mean
nothing, except for the symbolism. And I think that is
his point.

Did you hear where Trump called Open Borders Rubio
the RINO a "clown" on immigration? Talk about
a guy who is bought and paid for.

I had a good laugh.