Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring&breaker for lighting circuit

[snip]

I've tripped and fallen several times when I was at home because I couldn't
see my housemate's black dog during low light situations.

I once had a big black dog and he often slept in the hall.

Here, I had a can named Lilly, and she spent a lot of time sleeping in
the hall. I don't usually need much light there but I wanted just enough
to see her. For that purpose, I put up a string of red LED holiday lights.

I also have an old UPS that shuts down if much power is drawn from it,
but it lit those LEDs for several hours this May.

--
87 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The following talk show contains no dysfunctional families, no
humiliating stereotypes, no lewd behavior, and absolutely no
confrontational violence... we apologize for any inconvenience."