Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] is offline

Default Mouse trap

On 9/28/2015 2:48 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 11:59:37 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On 28 Sep 2015 16:06:15 GMT, KenK wrote:

I have a live catch mouse trap rhat has had success only once, long ago.
Two mice, probably wanted a snug place alone for some strange reason.

Anyhow, despite changing bait regularly, it doesn't work. Then I looked at
the top of the trap and it says, in plain sight, "Catches up to 4 mice".
Now what sane mouse, after reading that, is going to go into that trap?
Stupid trap makers! The message should say "Free fresh peanut butter
inside". The snap traps work fine, a new victim every week or so.

I think I'll just take a black marker and blot out that trap info. Should
help.

The trap may only catch one fat mouse, or six skinny mice. Maybe they
are unionized mice? If they died in the trap trying washing it with a
bleach solution. Same with a snap trap.

You do remember the genetically enhanced mice trained to read that escaped from the research lab? The little critters bred with wild mice and taught them to read. It's caused a lot of problems for the pest control industry because the mice can research the new pest control tech by getting on the Internet. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Rodent Monster

Remember that Gear or Greer feller who put gerbils up his butt?