Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On 9/29/2015 12:48 AM, wrote:
On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 6:45:25 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
The Bennett wars were certainly epic ... even got caught in the
crossfire myself.

TMITD another.

Kinda miss BAD, and Apeman ...

And damn, I really miss Robatoy.

Sigh... yep. Good 'ol Roberto. Loved to stir the pot, but was a fountain of great information. I miss his wit.

Robert

You know all this Festool stuff can be traced right back to him. ;~)
I recall him pointing me to a European YouTube video showing their new
Domino being used by their tradesmen a year or two before they were
available here.

I'm quite certain Festool was here long before that as Robert/Robatoy
could never say enough about the Rotex sander that he used to sand and
polish his counter tops.. IIRC he was on his second one.

He was my pusher that helped me see the light.