Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring&breaker for lighting circuit

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 11:40:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 07:14:38 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

If you're worried about safety, put up an LED emergency light in your basement hallway or stairwell. ^_^

Excellent idea for anyone.

I have a bunch of small UPS units which need new 12 volt batteries that I can get for $10 each. I plan to replace the batteries and connect one small ups to each LED table lamp in the house. I already have 3kw capacity with all the ups units around the house on all the computers and network gear. I'd be sitting at the computer working and the only way I knew there was a power failure was because of the clicking and beeping from the ups units. I've never bought a new ups for myself, everything I have is rescued and repaired. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Backup Monster