Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Mouse trap

I have a live catch mouse trap rhat has had success only once, long ago.
Two mice, probably wanted a snug place alone for some strange reason.

Anyhow, despite changing bait regularly, it doesn't work. Then I looked at
the top of the trap and it says, in plain sight, "Catches up to 4 mice".
Now what sane mouse, after reading that, is going to go into that trap?
Stupid trap makers! The message should say "Free fresh peanut butter
inside". The snap traps work fine, a new victim every week or so.

I think I'll just take a black marker and blot out that trap info. Should
help.