Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More on VW Cheatware

In article ,
fred wrote:
What I would like to know is the difference between the emissions before
the tests were brought in and the emissions reported by the dodgy
software and the emissions level claimed to be achieved. Are we talking
huge differences here ?

Yes - I've read reports of it being 40x as much.

Its not that long since we had to listen to the diesel fan boys about
how cleamn diesel was compare to petrol

It was always bollox - except for CO2. A petrol engine with a cat. in good
tune actually cleans up urban air in therms of vehicle emissions. Except
obviously for CO2.

--
*Why 'that tie suits you' but 'those shoes suit you'?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.