Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Thoughts on cordless vacuums please

On 27/09/2015 20:54, Chris French wrote:
In message , Tim Streater
writes
In article , Chris Hogg
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 12:43:10 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

We, her indoors and myself, are considering cordless vacuums. there
seem to be 2contenders for the top, the Dyson V^ Fluffy and the Vax
Air Cordless Lift U85-ACLG-B. any thoughts would be appreciated.

We have a small hand-held Dyson DC31 Animal. SWMBO swears by it.

We have a DC35. Excellent. It means stuff gets cleaned that would
otherwise not be.

We have a DC59, it is indeed excellent. It gets lots of use. Great for a
quick hoovering up of stuff and for doing just a bit of the house to
save getting the mains vacuum out, for doing sofas say, whilst hoovering
the carpets with the mains one, for the car.

I like that it can be easily used as a handheld one, or with the
extension tube more like an upright.

Q for the OP. Are you looking for a replacement for an upright cleaner,
or more of a handheld one

A replacement for our mains one.