Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 09/26/2015 02:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

VW was simply doing what many people who support what they fondly
imagine to be "the free enterprise system" and who oppose government
regulation say corporations are obligated to do: make as much money for
their shareholders as possible.

I'd much rather have the free enterprise system
selling me what I want (fuel mileage and performance)
rather than government telling me what to do.

So Joe Wagenkaeufer is supposed to be able to determine for himself the
level of air pollution a modern car will produce? Obviously he can't
rely on any figures the manufacturer publishes.

Perce