Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 2:03:42 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:50:39 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Trump is actually performing a public service, he's energizing the people and rattling the cages of establishment politicians. Their cages must be hosed out more frequently because Trump scares the crap out of them. ^_^

So is Cruz, if people listen. He coined the phrase the "Washington
Cartel". Comparing them to a bunch of miscreants, stink eyes,
hooligans and recalcitrant individuals. (my words)

I'd have to pinch my nose voting for Trump.

The lesser of two evils? It's a shame it's come to the point in this country that a candidate solicits votes by claiming he/she/it not as bad as the other candidate. A regular demonic beauty contest. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster