Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

Mike Marlow wrote:

Owing to the fact that I was one of the day one internet guys, back
in the day of dial up when "fast" had completely different
definition, you quickly learned to trim or to incur the wrath of
everyone else that had a network connection it seemed. Back then
downloads were a real thing to be concerned about, so excess text -
though it was only text, was a hot item. After all those years, it
is just second nature to immediately snip when composing a reply. Don't
even have to think about it. I don't want to get yelled at
again by the ghosts of all those guys...

Oh yeah - and back then you'd really get scalded if you did not include the
text (snipped) that you were replying to. Today with we based forums,
that's almost gone by the wayside and a lot of stupid people just can't
grasp the notion of context. Sigh...

--

-Mike-