Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

Leon wrote:
On 9/27/2015 9:42 AM, Jack wrote:
On 9/26/2015 6:24 PM, Swingman wrote:

Wouldn't be quite so bad if folks would just learn to trim quotes,
instead of quoting half a dozen entire posts.

Amen to that. The only time I do it is when someone keeps quoting
unneeded pages, and I'll do it back to them, stupidly thinking it
will show them the light or **** them off. I don't think it does
any good, but I'll do it if I'm in a grumpy enough mood.

I simply for get to do that and then some one is always unhappy. LOL

Owing to the fact that I was one of the day one internet guys, back in the
day of dial up when "fast" had completely different definition, you quickly
learned to trim or to incur the wrath of everyone else that had a network
connection it seemed. Back then downloads were a real thing to be concerned
about, so excess text - though it was only text, was a hot item. After all
those years, it is just second nature to immediately snip when composing a
reply. Don't even have to think about it. I don't want to get yelled at
again by the ghosts of all those guys...

--

-Mike-