Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Pass You Eye! Assembled Table Pics

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:07:35 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 9/25/2015 12:49 PM, krw wrote:

...backed up by a self-selected sample of 10 (to "prove" a conclusion
you're already made). ...and you call me an idiot.

Idiot.

OK, it's unanimous, you're an idiot.

I observed no one using Festools on work sites. Since I don't spend my
life observing work sites, I asked people who do spend all their work
time at job sites.

A whole ten of them. You didn't even bother to sample in more than one
location. Even the political surveys do a better job.

This added to my observation. Next, another guy that
does spend his workday on job sites, in another part of the country,
also noticed no one using Festools. This also added weight to my
observations.. Next, the number one promoter of Festools on this site,
stated his guess is 1 in 200 professionals use Festools. I don't put
much weight in that, as it is at best an assumption, or guess, but his
opinion is valuable, based on his experience. My guess would be more
like 1 in 50, maybe 1 in 100, but that is only based on a guess. I'm
reasonably certain that there use is much less common that other
quality, yet much cheaper tools.

From ten people, you *jumped* to the conclusion that Festool was only
used by hobbyists. That is *really* dumb. Stupid, in fact.

It was a jab at your asinine illogic, which you continue defend like a
true idiot.

I'm sorry, I guess I should pay more attention to what you, a hobbyist
that can't cut a straight line, and an idiot, has to say on the subject
than my first hand observations along with comments from seasoned
professionals that do this stuff for a living. My bad.

I really didn't expect you to be smart enough to be able to read. I'm
not at all surprised.

If you say so, I guess it must be... Idiot!

Yes, and you continue to prove it.

Yes, by continuing to discuss this with an idiot. I'll try to button up
and ignore your rambling, senseless, and often caustic babble.

Indeed I am continuing to discuss this with a total idiot. ...too
damn dumb to even see how stupid his argument is. ...and digging ever
deeper.