Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 7:40:04 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 13:33:25 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 12:27:36 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
T wrote:
On 09/25/2015 02:35 PM, Oren wrote:
If elected I will not run.

Huh. Are we starting to see a crack open up.

"If elected I will not run" means you won't run
from your duty if elected. Much better than it
your previous denials.

You know I am only joking. Maybe not completely.

Sarah P was elected, and then ran, never to finish her term.

Those of your ilk were so terrified of Sara Palin that paid operatives were sent to Alaska to attack her anyway they could such as bringing numerous frivolous ethics complaints against her in order to disrupt her job as governor and to bring financial ruin to her family. Governor Palin resigned because of the large amount of state money and resources it took to beat the legal ethics complaints in court. I was amazed at how scared the Left was of Sara Palin that they thought it necessary to do whatever they could to harm her and her family. Making fun of her special needs infant son was another nasty tactic used by the Left in an attempt to hurt her. Bob, you and your fellow Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks show your true colors whenever confronted with someone who can expose you for what piles of excrement you really are. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Discerning Monster

The left was not scared of Palin. She drips stupid.

When was the last time you were elected governor of a state. I suppose you believe all Alaskans are stupid for voting for her? I'd like to know how YOU judge her to be stupid? Perhaps it's because of your great accomplishments? So exactly what did she do as governor of the state of Alaska that you judge to be stupid. Be sure to include "impartial" reliable links. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Impartial Monster