Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] is offline

Default Brexit

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 21:28:31 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

I would disagree with the hordes of banana benders incidentally.
Banana bending is a highly skilled task and even the most skilled
benders rarely achieve a variation of radius of greater than 3%
without significant discolouration occurring within the following 24
hrs.

I take it you are aware that it is possible to slice a banana without
peeling it?

I fail to see your point.

It is possible to slice the banana, yes. Then to affect the curvature
another slice would be needed. This "wedge" would then need to be
removed from the main mass of the banana. This last bit would be
difficut and I'm not aware of a process that would allow this.

AB