Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright[_2_] Bill Wright[_2_] is offline

Default How the disabled are ripped off

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

A good service the disabled should be doing for the whole country is
getting rid of speedbumps. They're illegally discriminating against the
disabled. My Aunt has severe spine problems and can't go over them at
any speed.

Yes I know someone who has to take a long route to her mother's because
of that.

In Rotherham a common way to induce a birth is for the woman to stand up
in her boyfriend's van whilst he roars around the roadhump strewn
streets. This has been known to make the baby plop out.

(That was a joke by the way)

Bill