Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default Thoughts on cordless vacuums please

There is a Bosch as well which apparently has two batteries, on charging one
in the cleaner.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"polygonum" wrote in message
On 26/09/2015 12:43, Broadback wrote:
We, her indoors and myself, are considering cordless vacuums. there seem
to be 2contenders for the top, the Dyson V^ Fluffy and the Vax Air
Cordless Lift U85-ACLG-B. any thoughts would be appreciated.

We got a Dyson (not Fluffy) and it is excellent. Also have one at work.
Small capacity for dirt, awkward to open and get the dirt out, but still
highly rated.

We tried a Vax product (can't remember which one now), and it was rubbish
in comparison. OK for occasional crumb clearance.

--
Rod